Ibiza Airport Transfer Bookings
Ibiza Airport Information
Ibiza Airport (IATA: IBZ, ICAO: LEIB) is the airport serving the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Formentera in Spain, used by 95% of all people who arrive at or depart from these two islands. The airport is located 7 km southwest of Ibiza Town.
The airport tends to get very busy during the summer and as a consequence it can get quite crowded. Bookyourtrnasfer.com offers you the possibility to pre-book your transfer from Ibiza airport to any Ibiza destination. Now you have the chance to enjoy a stress free arrival while your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival lounge – and all this at the best rates!
07817 Sant Jordi de Ses Salines. San José Ibiza/Balearic Islands
Information desk and tourist information desk operated by the regional government area located in the terminal building.
Money and communications:
Bureau de change, 24-hour cash machines (ATMs) and banking facilities.
Eating and drinking:
Restaurant, cafés and bars are available in the Ibiza airport.
Duty-free, newsagents, handicrafts, jewellery shops and Ibiza tourist souvenirs.
Facilities for Disabled Travelers
The services and facilities at Ibiza Airport are adapted so that users with reduced mobility are able to manage without difficulties on the airport premises:
- there are twelve disabled parking spaces in the car-park opposite the passenger terminal;
- disabled facilities in all the public toilets in the terminal and in the new parking block for hire cars;
- differentiated surfaces on the pavements beside all the pedestrian crossings throughout the premises on the air side and ground side of the terminal building;
- installation of armrests to make it easier for the user with reduced mobility to get up from their seat;
- 3 specially adapted lifts in the terminal with digital numbering in braille;
- Adapted telephone booths.