Book your transfer from Riga airport
Free Child seats in many destinations
Top quality vehicles used
No shared transfers or stopovers
No hidden charges
Covered on arrival delays
Instant on line confirmation
Book as soon as 12 hours prior to your arrival!
1-3 and 4-7 vehicle capacity
Riga Airport Transfer Bookings
Riga Airport (RIX) Information
Mārupe municipality, Riga, LATVIA
+2:00 hours from UTC/GMT
Riga Airport (RIX) is the international airport in Riga, the capital town of Latvia and the largest airport in the Baltic States. The airport is located 10 kilometers west of Riga, in Mārupe municipality. It was built in 1973 and renovated in 2001. Although there are various transport options we would recommend you the most comfortable, easy to book and with instant confirmation service. Simply click below to book a private transfer.
There are three Terminals in the airport: A and C for non-Schengen and B for Schengen departures. In Terminal A, Arrivals 1, serves the Schengen arrivals, while in Terminal C, Arrivals 2, serves the non-Schengen arrivals.
Now, as far as the facilities of the airport are regarded, here is some information for you. More specifically, Riga airport has:
Meet and assist services: for those who arrive or depart
A “Welcome” office: is located on 1st floor (area E) and is the most ideal place for you to take any information
Business lounges: for Schengen and NON-Schengen passengers
ATM’s/cash machines/currency exchange
Restaurants, bars, cafes: enjoy a meal or a drink.
- Coffee Nation café: located on Departures sector C, 2nd floor.
- “NEEDSTOP”-café: Departures sector B, 1st floor.
- “Yakuza Sushi & Asian Fusion”: is a restaurant, on departures sector B, 2nd floor.
- “Costa Coffee”: is a café located on Departures sector E, 2nd floor.
- Lido-Restaurant & bistro: on Registration sector F, 3rd floor.
- T.G.I. Friday's: is a restaurant, located on Departures sector C, 2nd floor.
Duty free and travel shopping: there are shops in departure sectors A, B, D, E.
- ATU Duty Free: you can buy fashion clothes, perfumes, cosmetics, liquor, tobacco etc. on Departures sector B & E, 2nd floor.
- ATU Duty Free: alcohol, tobacco, sweets on Departures sector D, 1st floor (accessible only for passengers departing from D gates).
- TUM: buy business bags and accessories, located on Departures sector E, 2nd floor.
- BTV Local Shop: if you wish to buy Latvian souvenirs and specialties, here is your place, on Departures sector E, 2nd floor.
- NARVESEN: sells newspapers and magazines, soft drinks, call cards, etc. located: Departures sector B, 2nd floor: a) Departures sector D, 1st floor b) Departures sector E, 2nd floor - A-APTIEKA: a pharmacy on Public area, 2nd floor, Departures sector E.
Available facilities for disabled/reduced mobility passengers: ramps, toilets etc.
We can now offer you Discounted Transfer Rates from Riga airport. No worries about flight delays or late arrivals, your taxi will be waiting for you for as long as it is needed. No crowded and delayed Buses or luggage carrying problems. This is the easiest way to be transferred around.