Book your transfer from Kos airport
Free Child seats in many destinations
Top quality vehicles used
No shared transfers or stopovers
No hidden charges
Covered on arrival delays
Instant on line confirmation
Book as soon as 48 hours prior to your arrival!
1-3, 4-7, 8-12 and 13-49 vehicle capacity
Kos airport transfers and Kos airport guide
The "Hippocrates" airport of Kos is the only airport of Kos. It is the easiest way to reach this beautiful island. Located close to the village of Antimahia, 22 kilometres to the south-west of Kos Town. It receives and offers daily
flights to Athens as well as regular flights to Rhodes.
The International Airport of Kos also receives many charter flights from abroad due to the tourist development of the island.
Full Airport Name
Kos Island International Airport, Hippocrates
Address: Antimachia, Kos Island, Greece
IATA airport code: KGS
ICAO airport code: LGKO
Number of Terminals: 2 (arrivals and departures)
Location: located 26km (16 miles) to the west of the town of Kos.
Information and Help Desks:
There is one information desk in the terminal building.
There are no banking or postal facilities at the airport.
Eating and drinking:
There is a café selling hot and cold drinks and small dishes and snacks in the terminal building.
Duty-free shopping is available in the terminal building.
Queries about lost items of luggage should be directed to the information desk or to the airline concerned.
There is a medical centre at the airport. A police station is also located there.
Airlines and destinations
- Adria Airways (Ljubljana) [seasonal]
- Aegean Airlines (Athens, Thessaloniki)
- Aeroland (Athens) (Cargo flights)
- Air Berlin (Berlin-Tegel, Bremen, Cologne/Bonn, Dresden, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig/Halle, Munich, Nuremberg, Paderborn/Lippstadt, Stuttgart, Zurich, Basel, Geneva, Linz, Vienna) [all seasonal]
- Austrian Airlines (Graz, Innsbruck, Vienna) [seasonal]
- Condor Airlines (Frankfurt) [seasonal]
- Edelweiss Air (Zurich, Geneva) [seasonal]
- El Al (Tel Aviv) [seasonal]
- Eurofly (Bologna, Milan-Malpensa, Bergamo, Verona) [seasonal]
- Finnair (Helsinki) [seasonal]
- Israir (Tel Aviv) [seasonal]
- Jat Airways (Belgrade) [seasonal]
- Jetairfly (Brussels) [seasonal]
- Monarch Airlines (London-Gatwick, Manchester) [seasonal]
- Neos (Milan-Malpena, Milan-Linate, Verona, Bolonia, Rome-Fiumiccino) [seasonal]
- Niki (Linz, Salzburg, Vienna) [seasonal]
- Norwegian Air Shuttle (Stockholm-Arlanda) [seasonal]
- Olympic Airlines (Athens, Leros, Rhodes)
- Sky Express (Heraklion, Thessaloniki) [seasonal]
- Smart Wings (Prague) [seasonal]
- TUIfly (Cologne/Bonn, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich, Münster/Osnabrück, Nuremberg, Stuttgart) [seasonal]
- Thomas Cook Airlines (Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Glasgow-International, London-Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle) [seasonal]
- Thomas Cook Airlines (Belgium) (Brussels, Liege) [seasonal]
- Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia (Billund, Copenhagen, Oslo) [seasonal]
- Thomson Airways (Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London-Gatwick, Manchester) [seasonal]
- Transavia (Amsterdam, Paris-Orly) [seasonal]